2009年12月4日金曜日

San Chang - Feng Shui Tour of the another world:

contract division of the spoils of war turn out to be the dwarf section 22, we have a pedestrian walk way home. Dao mountain to look relaxed mood, called Oh, you see the water of the United States, pin! After the agreement with his mother, alone, she became half of the Kono Kanayama No! Every time I was in the car when it faces the mother, Jian Yin realize the value of density is always very stimulating! Pindao provoke a crisis in her electorate and ultimately under. My usual way, "Oh, it's wrong is" wrath of Mom? "" You have destroyed the things I feel that way already "spoiled brat, but pretend to know, I can tear up a contract lies! So you can pocketed the sword! Desho Yes?" "Mom, If I was you, right? have agreed to destroy your own risk fear was not forced! Tam 100W if the risk is to ask someone to be willing to split it can!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿